Time and again I have either come across potential clients asking how I work and or other designers’ have been asked this. So I would like to enlighten you on why your designer is worth her weight in gold.
Let me elaborate in the following ways that I will be to your benefit if you invest in a professional designer (yours truly) who will take care of you and your home.
- I will take you through a process which is systematic and easy to follow where you as the client know what is coming next.
- I understand that the designers’ at the furniture stores are offering free design services, but they are limited only to what that furniture company sells, where they work. These designers do not take any risk on themselves as independent designers like myself do.
- Independent designers, like myself, on the other hand are not limited in the resources they can incorporate in their design of your home, which you cannot find in retail furniture stores.
- I have a variety of services I offer for all types of budgets that range from Turn-key designs to e-designs and everything in between.
- Also, I would be making sure that I am utilizing the budget in a manner which makes the most of all the resources incorporated in the design are of the best quality, with the end result in a beautiful room(s) or the entire house.
- I offer you a discount off of retail, which is savings that will outweigh the fee that you invest in your designer.
- I will manage your project from start to finish, which includes, arranging for trades, ordering and procuring your furnishings, accessories window treatments etc, that they arrive on time and undamaged, the installation process.
- I will ensure that necessary adjustments can be made if necessary at the time of installation, so that everything runs smoothly and does not cause any unnecessary delays that keep us (me and my trades) from finishing our project on time.
- If any of the goods that arrive damaged I will make sure that they are replaced and you do not need to worry about it.
- I am taking risks and responsibilities on your behalf, to ensure that all parts of the project run smoothly, from trades preparing the spaces, to ensuring that all things come in one piece, and that they are installed without any problems that you do not have to worry about.
You, as the client will benefit a great deal as per the points laid out above when you hire an interior designer, and sit back, relax, and watch your home transform into your dream home for you to enjoy for years to come.
Well, what are you waiting for?
Book your consultation to get the ball rolling.
Have A Fabulous Day!
Have more questions?